I found this recipe in a Kraft magazine and they looked good. I decided to give it a try and man did they turn out good.
What you will need:
- 3 3/4 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of softened butter
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chunks
- 1 cup of White Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup of Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Melt the 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chunks and set off to the side to cool
- Add 1 1/2 cups of softened butter and 3/4 cup of granulated sugar and 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar in large bowl. Mix it.
- Add 1 egg at a time while mixing on low speed until you have added all 3 eggs and make sure everything is nicely blended.
- Slowly add 3 3/4 cups of flour one cup at time while mixing
- Slowly add 2 teaspoons of baking soda while mixing
- Make sure everything is all blended up.
- Divide the dough in half, put the other half in a clean mixing bowl.
- Grab the melted 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chunks that you set off to the side to cool earlier.
- Now pour that melted chocolate into one of the mixing bowls and mix it well with the dough.
- Add the 1 cup of White Chocolate to the dough that you mixed with the melted chocolate.
- Add the 1/2 cup Peanut Butter to the other mixing bowl of dough and mix it well.
- Pour in the 1 cup of Chocolate Chips to the mixing bowl with the peanut butter.
- Now grab a teaspoon
- Take 1 teaspoon of each flavor of dough
- Place them side by side on a cookie sheet be sure to leave about 2 inches between each of them
- Place inside the oven that was heated to 350 F for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and let them cool.
- Now sit back and taste your creation
Check out the video I made of me making them.